A Canadian film crew from Toronto (Reel to Real Productions) came to do some filming in mid April for a documentary on eccentrics. My friend Cullen has also been working on a documentary, so they were able to collaborate with him.
After the Canadians left, Cody and Summer decided to leave for the northwest. So it was just Brandon and me for a few days, until a new friend, Steph, came to join us. Our moneyless tribe fluctuates, people coming and going physically to and from our local little group, but feels like it is growing and scattered across the country and world.
What's great is Steph likes to blog, and she's a splendid photographer, so I'm going to be lazy and refer you to her blog (Spreading my Wings) for our happenings with her the past few weeks. Check out her wonderful photographs:
- May 4 Taking the Leap of Faith
- May 6 Our stay with Daniel's family
- May 7 Entering Moab, Potlatch Potluck, and Daniel on KZM...
- May 7 Arrival at the canyon/cave outside of Moab
- May 9 Our last two days at the canyon / trip to Fruita, ...
- May 12 Journey to Boulder, CO
- May 12 Beautiful Boulder, CO
- May 12 Commencement Speech by Daniel Suelo, May 9, 2014
- May 14 Downtown Fruita and Cullen's Performance
- May 14 Back to Moab...Adventures around Town and Camp